If you or your children are in any kind of danger, get to safety immediately! Call the police, your National Domestic Violence Hotline (800-799-7233), or your local women's crisis shelter. They are trained to help!
- The Bad Boy and the Angel
- Manifesto of Liberty and Responsibility in Christian Families
- Bonding and Bondage in Abusive Relationships
- Psychological Socialism: Manipulating through Equalizing Blame
- Power: What Price and Purpose?
- If You Expect Real Respect...
- Follow the Way of Love
- Dignity, Decisions, and Liberty of Conscience
- Why Couples Counseling is Not Recommended for Abusive Marriages