Back to my cozy bed.
Broken ribs, broken glass, in and out of the hospital.
A word to the rest of you: Open your eyes. Be aware. Don't be afraid. Offer compassion, not judgment. You can make a difference.
- Lynn's Story: A Dangerous Engagement
- We Can't Ignore Domestic Violence
- Bonding and Bondage in Abusive Relationships
- The Domestic Violence Fact Sheet
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Help Guide: Domestic Violence and Abuse
- The Stained Glass Story of Domestic Violence
- Out of the Fog Now
- Why Women Stay
- Power and Control Wheel
- Trauma Bonding by Michael Samsel
- Trauma Bonding, Children & The Lesson in a Mechanical Duck
- Gaslighting Technique
- Love and Stockholm Syndrome: The Mystery of Loving an Abuser by Joseph Carver, PhD
- Stockholm Syndrome at RAINN