I have seen many articles by Leslie Vernick on the topic of destructive and/or dangerous marriages. I appreciate her work. I recently discovered this link to her month long series on domestic violence, with daily articles and videos. I may not agree 100% with everything she says, but I know you will find her site to be quite helpful. Domestic Awareness Violence Month
To make it easier for you, here are the specific links so far:
- Oct 1 – A Biblical Response to Domestic Violence
- Oct 2 – Men are in Destructive Marriages Too
- Oct 3 – Does God Care More About Sex Than Love?
- Oct 4 – Are You in a Healthy Dating Relationship?
- Oct 5 – Dating Violence
- Oct 6 – Video: Does Love Cover a Multitude of Sins?
- Oct 7 – Is Emotional Abuse Grounds for Biblical Separation?
- Oct 8 – A Special Word To Leaders
- Oct 9 – Are You In A Destructive Marriage?
- Oct 10 – How To Handle Toxic and Critical People
- Oct 11 – Are You Guilty of Assault?
- Oct 12 – How Do You Know Someone Is Truly Sorry?
- Oct 13 – Calling Abuse For What It Is
- Oct 14 – Five Signs Your Marriage May Be Destructive
- Oct 15 – Blog: Is It Unrealistic For Me To Expect My Husband To Tell Me The Truth?
- Oct 16 – The Difference Between a Difficult, Dissappointing, & Destructive Marriage
- Oct 17 – Five Things You Can Do To Help Someone That Has Been Abused
- Oct 18 – Ten Truths in Marriage
- Oct 19 – Special Report: A Biblical Response to Domestic Abuse
- Oct 20 – Is Emotional Abuse Ever Grounds for Separation?
- Oct 21 – Is Marital Indifference Emotionally Abusive?
- Oct 22 – Ten (10) Indicators of Successful Marital Counseling Post-Abuse
- Oct 23 – Why Staying Neutral Is Not Neutral
- Oct 24 – Sometimes Words Are Not Enough
- Oct 25 – Why Can’t She Just Leave the Past in the Past?
- Oct 26 – Countering the Manipulator’s Tactics
- Oct 27 – Why Can’t We Just Forgive and Forget?
- Oct 28 – Newsletter: Is an Abused Spouse Called to Suffer for Jesus?
Please also visit my own Domestic Violence Resource Page which is full of links to my articles and other sites.